Journee reconnects people in the virtual realm
We are Journee! We are the leading enterprise platform for immersive online experiences. We connect people in the virtual realm, offering a groundbreaking solution for them to come together virtually and enjoy the most high-end 3D interactive experience in the immersive digital environments. We are independently owned, founded in 2020 and strive to create a world in which the internet is a beautiful, inclusive, and empowering space for all.
We are scaling fast and simply love bold and fearless ideas that connect and create real change for our clients' business. We are recognized for our work amongst others in The Webby Awards and Clio Awards and are trusted by top global enterprises and iconic brands such as Vogue Business, WWF, BMW, H&M, Siemens, DEPT, McCann, Adidas, Conde Nast, and this is just to mention a few.
Culture is key and people are at the heart of everything we do. Journee brings together diverse backgrounds collaborating to put forward bold, creative and strategic solutions that will change how people worldwide use the internet - fundamentally. Our supportive work environment allows you to not only collaborate with others who share your passion for innovation but also to bring in your own creativity and share your ideas freely.We are a driven team of awarded technologists, creatives, strategists, data scientists who are geared to propel some of the biggest brands in the world.
Does the world of Web3 and the future of the internet excite you? Do you thrive in a fast-paced environment and value the impact of an amazing team? Then we want to speak to you!
You are a future-gazer, voice of the market with a strong sense of understanding on how to act on market trends, industry dynamics and customer data and focused on making insights actionable and bringing a business lens to research.
You will be contributing to the strategic decision-making process by leveraging data and insights and working cross functionally across the business, working with Product, Marketing, Revenue, Expansion teams to provide context, deep subject matter expertise and recommendations.
Your day to day operations could involve providing analysis and recommendations on the market, our competitors, and the drivers of Journee's global business on tactical, strategic and operational level. You will be conducting qualitative and quantitative research, market and competitive intelligence, in order to provide a complete analysis for stakeholders.
Here's where you come in
- Lead the development and implementation of strategies to drive the growth and success of Journee's immersive world offerings.
- Identify and pursue new business opportunities
- Stay up to date with the latest developments and competitor activities in the metaverse and Web3 ecosystem and incorporate innovative growth tactics into our strategies.
- Identify strategic partnership opportunities to create mutually beneficial business relationships in close collaboration with partnership team
- Implement data-driven approaches to track, measure, and optimize key growth metrics and KPIs.
- Contribute to the development of product, sales and marketing campaign strategies together with the key stakeholders.
- Mentor junior strategists tasked with industrial insights and observations find amazing signals in the world
- Build and maintain strong relationships with key stakeholders, including partners, and industry influencers.
Who we are looking for
- 7+ years of experience in growth strategy, innovation, new business development or related fields.
- Proven experience in developing and executing successful business strategies and partnerships preferably in the technology
- Strong knowledge of Web3 technologies, metaverse economies, extended reality (XR), AI, and cloud computing.
- Strong analytical skills, with the ability to interpret complex data and derive actionable insights.
- Can deliver work independently and in a team to achieve results at pace with energy and drive.
- Can execute a strong sense of priority level and urgency; and knows how to act on the critical difference between the two.
- Can manage the ongoing performance of different tasks or projects, as well as understanding and ownership of internal processes for quality assurance.
- Demonstrated leadership skills.
Why work with us
- Remote-first company with offices in Berlin, Cape Town, Stockholm, Dubai and New York
- Bright minds from around the world (19 different nationalities)
- Internal meeting-free Wednesdays because we recognize the importance of focus time.
- Flexible working hours.
- Exciting career growth opportunities in a fast-paced startup environment working on cutting edge projects with top global brands.
- 28 vacation days and 1 mental health day so you can follow what brings you joy Regular team events.
- Provision of Apple equipment, software, tools, and other accessories.
- We have strong values in place: high performance, ownership, transparency, open communication, adaptability & always learning.
- Education budget for every employee.
- Leadership style throughout the company offers a people-first approach.
- Strong onboarding with personal mentorship.