Journee reconnects people in the virtual realm
We are Journee! We are the leading enterprise platform for immersive online experiences. We connect people in the virtual realm, offering a groundbreaking solution for them to come together virtually and enjoy the most high-end 3D interactive experience in the immersive digital environments. We are independently owned, founded in 2020 and strive to create a world in which the internet is a beautiful, inclusive, and empowering space for all.
We are scaling fast and simply love bold and fearless ideas that connect and create real change for our clients' business. We are recognized for our work amongst others in The Webby Awards and Clio Awards and are trusted by top global enterprises and iconic brands such as Vogue Business, WWF, BMW, H&M, Siemens, DEPT, McCann, Adidas, Conde Nast, and this is just to mention a few.
As our Team Assistant & Office Manager, dedicated to supporting our team, you have the opportunity to make a huge impact while implementing the necessary processes as we scale. You will be the "good soul" of the team, responsible for boosting and maintaining happiness levels within the organization. By ensuring that employees are engaged in tasks that align with their strengths and providing them with the necessary resources to perform their job effectively, you enhance a positive work environment.
This is an on-site position in our new office in Berlin-Mitte, Germany.
What you'll be doing
- You will be the heart & soul of the company and work very closely with the C-Level management and People department to ensure a fantastic smooth employee experience.
- You will be contributing to different projects, such as employee satisfaction and culture. (s.a.: arranging birthday presents for all employees and keeping track of important team dates and events).
- You will be managing the planning, preparation and execution of team off-sites/events and travels for remote employees.
- You will be taking care of the communication with all team members for any form of organization and clarification.
- You will be responsible for the management of employee's equipment such as organizing an inventory for our new and existing employees.
- You will be taking ownership of administrative tasks related to office and operations, including ordering office supplies, mailing and maintenance.
- We need your creativity and ideas to finish the interior design of our new headquarters office. You will be collaborating and planning hand-by-hand with our interior designer to create a beautiful space to bring people together and have the possibility to connect on a personal level.
Who we are looking for
- you have minimum 2 years of experience as Office Manager/Team Assistant within a high performance, agency or startup setting.
- you are a people-oriented person who loves to work within a team, build strong relationships and work full of trust.
- you are self-motivated with an entrepreneurial mindset and a strong sense of community and inclusion; you share our passion for establishing a healthy working culture.
- you are a problem solver and handle challenges with confidence.
- you love to be creative to organize events in a remote first set up.
- you are fluent in English and have min. B1 level German
Why work with us
- Remote-first company with offices in Berlin, Cape Town, Stockholm, Dubai and New York.
- Bright minds from around the world (19 different nationalities).
- Internal meeting-free Wednesdays because we recognize the importance of focus time.
- Flexible working hours
- Exciting career growth opportunities in a fast-paced startup environment working on cutting edge projects with top global brands.
- 28 vacation days and 1 mental health day so you can follow what brings you joy
- Regular team events
- Provision of Apple equipment, software, tools, and other accessories.
- Education budget for every employee.