Journee reconnects people in the virtual realm
We offer groundbreaking solutions for people to come together virtually and enjoy the most high-end 3D interactive experience in the metaverse.
We are scaling fast while working with top global brands, and are looking for those ready to join the adventure (With top players like WWF, BMW, H&M, Siemens, DEPT, McCann, Adidas, Conde Nast, to mention a few) and are looking for those ready to join the adventure.
Senior Client Consultants are tasked to provide expert guidance and support to our clients, helping them navigate the rapidly evolving landscape of Web3. You will work closely with our clients in the automotive industry to understand their unique needs, provide strategic recommendations and assist them implementing Web3 solutions and creative immersive experiences to achieve their business goals. You are our clients’ key advisor on what to do and why to do it in the web3 realm and there to future-proof their business.
You will be also responsible for identifying and pursuing new business opportunities, determining best product-market fit scenarios based on industries we target and regions that we are active in.
What you'll be doing
- Define and propose industry-specific strategic and tactical solutions, processes, roll-out plans that will accelerate Journee’s virtual world offerings success
- Conduct thorough assessments of clients' businesses and objectives, identifying opportunities and assist them design and implement Web3 technologies and immersive experiences tailored to their specific requirements
- Provide commercial guidance and create compelling business plans for clients
- Stay up to date with the latest developments in the Web3 ecosystem, monitoring trends and identifying potential opportunities for clients
- Own and drive go-to-market strategies with demand generation and sales enablement plans through close collaboration with sales and marketing leads. (automotive sector focus)
- Define practical use cases, solution packages and evaluate growth of our product/solution lines in the automotive sector via market research, segmentation analysis, competitive analysis, metrics analysis, and technical diligence
- Participating in expanding our practice by, e.g., supporting the development of our client service offerings, contributing to identifying sales opportunities and client renewal rates, following up on the latest innovations to create insightful new client pitches, documenting acquired experiences and sharing them within the team
- Improve and streamline client onboarding experience from first meeting to MVP launch
- Conduct training sessions and workshops for clients, helping them understand and adopt Web3 technologies
- Track and report on project progress, ensuring timely and high-quality delivery of client solutions
- Deck crafter - someone that can detail out ideas and insights that are clear and can sell internally and to our clients!
Who we are looking for
- Proven experience as a business consultant, advisor, business development or similar role, preferably in the technology industry. Experience in the automotive industry is a plus
- Strong familiarity with metaverse platforms, including virtual reality (VR), augmented reality (AR), and their associated technologies.
- Strong familiarity with Web3 technologies, such as blockchain platforms, smart contracts, NFTs, identity solutions and other emerging web3 applications
- Demonstrated problem-solving abilities and a strategic mindset to provide innovative solutions to clients' challenges.
- Strong project management skills, with the ability to handle multiple client engagements simultaneously.
- Self-motivated, proactive, and able to work independently as well as in a team-oriented environment.
- Excellent proficiency in English and fluent in German.
Why work with us
- Remote-first company with offices in Berlin, Cape Town, Dubai and New York
- Flexibility to work in Berlin or remotely in a similar time zone (CET/ CEST +/- 2 hours)
- Exciting career growth opportunities in a startup environment working on cutting edge projects with top global brands
- Regular connecting team off-sites and team dinner events
- We have strong values in place: high performance, transparency, open communication, adaptability & always learning