Journee reconnects people in the virtual realm
We offer groundbreaking solutions for people to come together virtually and enjoy the most high-end 3D interactive experience in the metaverse.
We are scaling fast while working with top global brands, and are looking for those ready to join the adventure (With top players like WWF, BMW, H&M, Siemens, DEPT, McCann, Adidas, Conde Nast, to mention a few) and are looking for those ready to join the adventure.
Our mission is to empower enterprises and the creative community with the tools necessary to create immersive and meaningful online experiences that transform the way people engage with the internet. We strive to create a world in which the internet is a beautiful, inclusive, and empowering space for all. Our commitments to accessibility and openness ensure that everyone will have the opportunity to participate in new digital realities.
As an unreal artist, you’ll be an essential part of the creative process, with your work managed by our dedicated Creative Production team. Collaborating closely with the Creative Director, Art Director, and the Director of Production, you’ll focus on creating outstanding visuals and aesthetics that bring visions to life. However, your actions will also extend beyond the Creative Production team as you work with our Developers and Technical Artists to ensure seamless technical integrations. The technical team will also provide technical support and implement necessary features. Daily stand-ups facilitate efficient project updates and task management, involving Artists, Producers, and the Creative Director to address challenges and clarify any queries. This dynamic collaboration ensures that artistic excellence thrives within the scope of any of our projects.
What you'll be doing
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable meshes/ materials/blueprints and beautiful, otherworldly landscapes
- Maintain repositories and cloud information up-to-date
- Support content creation pipelines
- Help maintain asset quality and organisation
- Communicate with other members of the Creative Production Team including the Creative Director, Art Director and Director of Production to establish an effective pipeline and integrate assets
Who we are looking for
- Deep expertise in designing in Unreal 5
- Passion for creating environments and worlds
- Readiness to work with some of the top brands in the world on a dynamic team
- Fluent in English
- Ultimately, your skill is most important – show us your portfolio!
Why work with us
- Remote-first company with offices in Berlin, Cape Town, Dubai and New York
- Flexibility to work in Berlin or remotely in a similar time zone (CET/ CEST +/- 2 hours)
- Exciting career growth opportunities in a startup environment working on cutting edge projects with top global brands
- Become part of our mission to reconnect human & brands in virtual spaces
- Regular connecting team off-sites and team dinner events
- We have strong values in place: high performance, transparency, open communication, adaptability & always learning
- Provision of cutting-edge hardware including high-performance Desktops, state-of-the-art 4K Screens, and other accessories
- Strong onboarding with personal mentorship